The 4 star North Star Hotel one of Dublins Hotels is located within a short walking distance to the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre formerly the Grand Canal Theatre, Dublin and provides superior accommodation. The theatre has capacity for 2,100 and is a purpose built theatre designed by world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind and is an outstanding addition to Ireland’s Theatre world.
The Bord Gáis Energy Theatre presents the best of National and International Theatre, Musicals, Drama, Opera, Ballet, Family Shows & Classical Concerts and has the facility to accommodate world class West End and Broadway productions for the first time in Ireland.
The 4 star North Star Hotel provides the idea accommodation for your Hotel break in Dublin City Centre, located close to all major Dublin attractions and within walking distance of the superb facilities of the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Unique in design, this contemporary hotel in Dublin City Centre offers professional, friendly service coupled with superb four star facilities.
- Getting to Bord Gáis Energy Theatre - Click here for map and directions
- For information on a particular type of tickets - please click here
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre seating plan - please click here
Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
The concept of the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre arose back in 1992. Mike Adamson CEO of Live Nation Ireland and 3Arena was constantly being asked by the producers of Ballet, Opera, Drama and Musicals about staging their productions in Dublin. During this time, a restricted amount of large scale theatre productions were being staged at 3Arena such as Cats, Bolshoi Ballet, Kirov Ballet, Miss Saigon, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Glyndebourne Opera and Mamma Mia.
· Friends! The Musical Parody 14th-16th May 2020
· Rebecca Storm Yesterday when I was young 17th of may 2020
· In Conversation With The Sopranos 30th May 2020
· The Phantom of the Opera 10th June-18th July 2020
· Les Miserables 10th Ju25th August -12th September 2020
· Quiz 6-10 October 2020
· My Dad Wrote A Porno World Tour 17th October 2020